Training and short courses - Courses and seminars are designed for researchers involved in any type of clinical and public health research, .
The Health Economics courses are run in conjunction with the School of Population Health at The University of Melbourne.
For more information see our course timetable. If you have any other queries please e-mail MISCH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Methods Training
- Introduction to Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Health
- Evaluating Public Health Interventions using Economic and Epidemiologic Methods
- Practical Methods for Health Economic Evaluation
- Grant writing and project development
- Clinical trials pipeline, getting started for new investigators
- Introduction to biostatistics
- REDCap courses. REDCap is provided free of charge for University of Melbourne Research.
The courses do not assume any previous knowledge, however it is recommended the course Introduction to Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Health is undertaken prior to Evaluating Public Health Interventions using Economic and Epidemiologic Methods and Practical Methods for Health Economic Evaluation.