REDCap 11: Beyond the Basics
A half-day course where you can make use of some of REDCap's more advanced features, including:
- Using the data dictionary for speedy form development
- Longitudinal and repeating instrument configuration
- Automated survey invitations
- Data quality rules
- Data import
- Managing changes to a Production project
Build more complex data entry forms, e.g. utilising:
- Different design strategies for different data capture scenarios
- Action tags and smart variables
- Functions in calculated field expressions
- Cross-field validation checks
- Basic HTML and CSS for styling text
Due to REDCap licence terms, support can be offered only to University of Melbourne staff, honorary staff and students. Researchers outside of the University can access the training however and will be supplied with a login for the session.
To learn more about our REDCap services, including how to organise a login for REDCap, visit our REDCap page.